niedziela, 16 lutego 2014

#14 Żarty i żarciki

Wiem, że miało być dzisiaj o koreańskich programach rozrywkowych np. EXO Showtime, ale natknęłam się na parę żartów kpopowych, które postanowiłam Wam pokazać xD Takie kpopowe suchary, mniej lub bardziej śmieszne. Są w całości po angielsku, bo gdybym je przetłumaczyła cały humor by wyleciał, ale jeśli chcecie to mogę to zrobić. Mam nadzieję, że Wam się spodobają ^^   

  • What is MBLAQ‘s favorite month?
           Joon
  • What is GD‘s favorite position?
           On TOP
  • What was TOP called when he was younger?

           Teen Top
  • A: Knock Knock.
          B: Who’s there?
          A: I want ...

          B: I want who?
          A: I want nobody nobody but you! 
  • What’s the best pickup line to use on Hyuna?
         Hey girl, can I talk to you 4Minute?
  • How did Arnold Schwarzenegger greet a 4Minute fan at his home state?
         Welcome to Ka-li-4NIA.
  • What’s the official religion of Exo?
          Kris-tianity.
  • What is EXO's favourite holiday ?
          Kris-mas
  • Why did the chicken cross the road ?
          To get away from onew 
  • What does Yoseob do when he is sad ?
          He seobs
  • Hey mom what time is my doctor's appointment ?
          2PM
  • How old do you have to be to drink in the US ?
          2NE1
  • What unlocks a locket? 
          A SHINee Key!
  • Weather forecast: It's SUNNY with a bit of RAIN and THUNDER in the middle of JOON
  • "PERFECT BOYFRIEND"

Normal people :
Doesn't drink
Doesn't smoke
Doesn't cheat
Rich
Kpopfans :
Bias
Korean
Fanboys


  • Big Bang in daily life :
Me : I think.... I'm sick, I think I'm sick..~ Friend : Eh, you are sick? How are you feeling right now? Lets go to the clinic. Me : I'm slowly breaking down, I'm slowly breaking down..~ Friend : What?? Seriously, are you sick? Me : Why so serious?~ Friend : What the..? You're lying?? Me : I'm so sorry but I love you, it's a lie~ Friend : (gets angry) Go on your on! I'm leaving! (leaves) Me : Goodbye goodbye baby~

  • EXO AS DRUNK FAGS:

Chanyeol: The sky is so pretty but why is it red like Baekhyun’s face?

Baekhyun: Dumbass my face isn't red *throws glass bottle*

Luhan:  *grabs a random person* I am preety ain't I ? Say yes or I will hit you with Sehun's hand 

because I don't want my hands to gets dirty from all bullshit on you. 


Kyungsoo: I think I drank too much. Or is it the Earth upside down. Or maybe its afternoon now. Or 

maybe I am actually a bat! Oh that makes sense, it also explains why my eyes are so big.

Kris: Dumbasses, can’t handle a bit of beer. *random rat runs past* Come back here Micky Mouse ! I 

loved you since I was six. Goddamn I want to join your clubhouse.


Tao: Kris h-h-hyung? I'm scared. I think there are tigers around me *cry*

Suho: Give me another beer *throws another million at the bartender *

Xiumin: I fcking know I'm half of fifty ok. I don't care about diabetes. And heart problems. I'm gonna 

drink till I die. 

Chen: Hey, hear this out. What did one hat say to the other? “You stay here, i'll go on a head!” 


Lay: Where am I? When did I get here? What, why is Kai taking off his clothes? Is this a stripping 

club? Can I join? Who should I ask to sign up?

Kai: *simply taking off his clothes*

Sehun: Am I the only minor here ?

  • I think there is RAIN outside cause I hear THUNDER. You should let me BARO those SANDEUL and maybe a TOP and a CAP too!

  • Me: I will leave kpop and focus on my studies
              2PM : Comeback when you hear this song
              APINK : No No No
              EXO : Don’t go
              Me: 
  • When EXO sees a Ghost:

  • Suho: Gosh! A Ghost! Please don’t touch me, I’ll give you lots of money. I’ll pay for your dinner at a Restaurant 
    that costs $800!

    Baekhyun: *Saw the Ghost* Yaaah ! How dare you use my eyeliner? *Slaps the Ghost’s face* 

    Kai: A ghost ? Kkkk ~ *Strips in front of the Ghost*
    Ghost: *FAINTS*

    D.O: O_____O

    Chanyeol: *Saw the ghost* Hello! Me Chanyeol! You?? *derps face*

    Sehun: *Saw the ghost* Yaaah ~ Ghost ! Lulu, I need your help ! *scream*
    Luhan:  *Punches ghost & Hugs Sehun* Are you alright??

    Ghost: Awoo~ I want your Gucci~
    Tao: You want my Gucci?! *takes out wushu stick*

    Ghost: Awooo~
    Kris: Bish Please. I’m too fabulous to be scared by ghosts. *Le walks out*

    Ghost: Awooo~
    Lay: Who are you? O.O

    Xiumin: *eating peacefully*
    Ghost: *Snatches one of Xiumin’s food*
    Xiumin: Don’t care. I have Lots of Supplies here.

    Ghost: Awooo~
    Chen: Awooo~
    Ghost: Awooo~

    Chen: AH SARANGHAEYO!!

  • When bias does something cute
  • Before Tumblr: 
    Aww that was so cute! Do it agian!
  • After Tumblr: 
    CAN I PLEASE KICK YOU IN THE FACE! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME! I WAS ON TUMBLR MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS AND NOW YOU HAVE RUINED MY DAY!
    • 2NE1: I'm ugly 
    Guy: no you're n- 
    2NE1: I AM THE BEST 
    Guy: You just said you w- 
    2NE1: I hate you 
    Guy: I d- 
    2NE1: I love you 
    Guy: wha- 
    2NE1: Go away 
    Guy: ok i'll- 
    2NE1: Please don't go, we got to stay together 
    Guy: BUT YOU TOLD ME T- 
    2NE1: SO JUST SHUT UP AND BE MINE




  • No i dobrnęłam do ostatniego postu tego challenge'u. Dziękuję Wam za to, że czytaliście moje wpisy i dzielnie komentowaliście. Mam nadzieję, że Wam się podobało to co wrzucałam i dowiedzieliście dzięki temu paru nowych ciekawych rzeczy. Niestety znów będzie zastój ponieważ ferie mi się skończyły i teraz muszę się wziąć za ostre powtórki do matury by wypaść dobrze i móc w pełni cieszyć się wynikami i trwającymi cztery miesiące wakacjami. Mam nadzieję, że mimo mojej nieobecności nadal będziecie tu zaglądać ^^ Trzymajcie się ciepło kochani 

    xoxo

    ps. Post o koreańskich programach rozrywkowych na pewno się ukaże, miejmy nadzieję, że w najbliższym czasie.

    1 komentarz:

    Obserwatorzy